DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I have a 2018 ram 1500. I'm having trouble setting preset stations on the satellite radio. I have no problem setting them it's just that they keep going back to factory setting everytime I shut the truck off and start it again. Anyone know how to fix this

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Hey everyone, I have a 2018 ram 1500. I'm having trouble setting preset stations on the satellite radio. I have no problem setting them it's just that they keep going back to factory setting everytime I shut the truck off and start it again. Anyone know how to fix this
Go to your dealer and have them reflash the truck... had the same thing happen with one of my rams.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Thank you
Your welcome! :smileup:
Mine now has the dead volume issue when you start the truck... have to tap FM, then AM, then radio volume turns on. Talked with dealer, said another flash will be needed, due to it not flashing properly the first time. Good gosh this is ridiculous running back to the dealer every week with a problem with this truck. Hope yours flash`s good the first time. Chime back in and post how it went, if you would please.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts