DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good luck against Clemson, they had our (VT) number both games this year, yet somehow we ended up in the Sugar Bowl! I miss the old backyard brawls we used to have lol.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I hope everyone had a happy and safe Holiday as we now get ready to ring in the New Year! A friendly reminder that our 15% off $150 sale (code FRMRAM15) is still going on. Take advantage of it as it will be ending soon and is one of our best sales of the year!

·
Registered
111 Posts
The Bakflip showed up this morning way ahead of the scheduled delivery date and was installed 15 minutes later :D

Oh, and I did't pay a cent in taxes :smileup:

Thanks again Clark.

·
Registered
111 Posts
LOOOOOVE IT :Banana01:

I posted a question in the 2011 forum about running the drain holes with my spray-in liner though. I think the lower one was covered.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Good! I figured so, I really liked the one we installed too! I have dirtbikes, but if I ever got one...

So I asked my guys about the drain holes, you will have to find where the factory drain holes are (some in bed floor, some along front of bed) and then you will have to cut away the liner to get to the holes (might have plugs in them from the factory). It might be easier going from underneath to see where the holes are. Curious what you find though!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts