DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got these for $100 shipped to the house, they are lightly used with no scratches, only problem was they were missing the high and low beam bulbs, no big deal as i had some h1 bulbs from a previous vehicle. hid bulbs on order for the low beam projector. Still waiting to paint the grill.

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
I'll say you scored on those! I gotta get a set for mine.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes. I already painted the inserts black, just waiting on it to not have so much moisture in the air.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
I got these for $100 shipped to the house, they are lightly used with no scratches, only problem was they were missing the high and low beam bulbs, no big deal as i had some h1 bulbs from a previous vehicle. hid bulbs on order for the low beam projector. Still waiting to paint the grill.

When u buy new they dont come with the high beam by the way just the low and its a shitty bulb get hid's for it

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was talking about my grill on the painting not the headlights (i'm not going to pop these open), and i ordered hid's for the low beam. Def. improvement over stock lights even with the shitting normal bulbs in it!

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Hey are they spyder or recon spyder your gtg with hid's if recon your going to have to drill out the housing for hid's.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
believe spyder, original buyer didn't know. Surely if they were recon they would have had a higher price tag on them. Guess there's only one way to find out, we'll see when i get the hid bulb in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts