DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone has seen this before.. Somehow UCONNECT is showing triplicates of all the songs on my sd card. Started as duplicates, now it's up to 3 copies of each. It did not copy song on the card, it still only has one file of each when I check on computer, but shows up 3 times in the listing. Now I need to FF twice before a new song comes on.. Maybe 4 copies tomorrow?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Wondering if anyone has seen this before.. Somehow UCONNECT is showing triplicates of all the songs on my sd card. Started as duplicates, now it's up to 3 copies of each. It did not copy song on the card, it still only has one file of each when I check on computer, but shows up 3 times in the listing. Now I need to FF twice before a new song comes on.. Maybe 4 copies tomorrow?
Yeah, mine does the same thing! I noticed that it isn't every song though...some have 2 copies, some show 3...other tracks are just fine! I figured that it was just because SD cards really weren't designed for storing mp3's?

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Had the same thing last Fall, reformatted SD card and reloaded mp3`s, updated the uconnect software and never did it again. If uconnect is up to date, you can try a factory reset.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts