DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this has probably been posted already but I didn't feel like going through 500 pages to find it but does anyone know how to make that darn annoying seat belt dinging thing stop? I looked it up and twy said look in the Manuel but I never got a manual with my truck. It's an 05 ram ST​

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
I turned mine off, you do it with the key in the on position and you fasten/refasten belt over and over after the light goes off. Then it'll re appear, you turn the key off then on and it should solve it unless I missed a step....

·
Registered
116 Posts
yeah i know but i deliver pizzas so im constantly in and out of the truck and i just was wondering you dont have to be smart about it.
That's a shitty excuse. You are going to put your life at risk because of someones pizza?

I'm in and out of a truck all day too, every single day...sometimes 10-15 calls a day...seatbelt every time.

You need to buckle up! Just sayin'

·
Registered
9 Posts
From a search on this board, did this yesterday and worked fine on 2012 laramie lomghorn, search seat belt chime for more info.
"1- lock seatbelt in
2- turn ignition to "ON"
3- wait for seatbelt warning light to remove from dash
4- remove and insert seat belt 3 times within 10 seconds
5- leave seatbelt in on the 3rd time
6- turn ignition to "OFF"
7- listen for chime to confirm operation worked"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.