DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a quad cab and while I've read current messages but I can't be the only one out there with cloth seats that are falling apart! Looking for a good quality, super tight fitting seat cover. Does anyone know a good brand? Mopar's prices on OEM replacements are utterly ridiculous

·
Registered
678 Posts
My 2500 has cloth seats also. So when I bought it a few months back I knew I wanted to put some covers on it. I went to my local Olleys discount store and they had a good selection. I dont remember the actual brand but they handle close outs from places that go out of business. Also picked up a set of heavy duty floor mats for $15 bucks. So its a good place to look for that kind of stuff if you have one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
depends on which seat cover is bad? Seat or seat back? when my lower seat was wearing out, on the door side, i put this cover on and it really works fine. Used safety pins on the center seat side to keep cover from sliding when exiting truck.

Universal PU Full Surround Car Seat Cover Bamboo Charcoal Breathable Cushion Pad | eBay
It's both front seat bottoms. Thanks for input. Am still on hunt for some that will slide over the existing, fit like a glove, and not break the bank. Will let you guys know if and when

·
Registered
678 Posts
My driver seat bottom is worn out. I could feel the frame thru the cover so its all broke down. My solution for the time being is I had a piece of memory foam about the right size and I put it under the slip on seat cover.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts