DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here it is. I have tossed around alot of ideas, heres some options I have checked out that might look kool. My truck is the Deep Cherry Red Pearl.
I want to add another color, or the black hood and rear hemi graphics. Problem is everyone has em. The other options to PC my wheels same as the truck and add some graphics that I am working on designing. (Herd of black horses graphic and the letters 400 Horses faded into their dust.) Any thoughts on other secondary colors or anyone know of a site that lets you change paints around on your truck? Any input would be awesome. Thanks guys and gals.
Heres a photo to go by...not a good clean one but good enough to get and idea...

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
I would think a gold or silver (chrome) would be the first choices - secondarily black accents. Not sure how it would look with Cherry Red but I've seen others on here who have the flame red like mine and used white as a secondary color for stripes, graphics etc and they look stunning! I'd go that way if mine hadn't come dressed from the factory with black accents... good luck.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All good ideas, I want to stay away from chrome since my 2500 was all chromed out and it is tough to keep shined up. I am thinking racing stripes maybe gold or white, alot of black out there so I dunno. Good input tho...many thanks..Keep em coming.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I think silver would be a good secondary , and classy colour.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
all good ideas as well. Silver would stand out well and so would any lighter Red. Kool.
Pictures would be awesome, wish there was a program I could search on line to use to see what my truck might look like with dif color stripes etc... I could not find one even though I searched alot of dif search engines.

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
Okay maybe I slid off my rocker but gold would be an awesome secondary color!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Only chrome on mine is the wheels, since evyerthing else is painted I'm going with non chrome items (flat black toolbox & mopar tube steps).

I think a ghost like silver or gray would look nice, but you'll only get that look with custom paint

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
337 Posts
What theme could relate to. You former military ? pro NRA ( a shooter). Something you could hold your head held high about as you drive around.Something you OWN as a statement. Gold and/or silver are classic and would make a statement on your Red Ram. IMHO...... It is all on you & it is all about you too as well.

·
Registered
58 Posts
As far as finding out what you want in a truck color and wanting to preview it, I will say this find a photoghapher with photoshop and they can impose any color option you want on your truck and in any style if you need help with thei PM me and I can help you out with this.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Okay maybe I slid off my rocker but gold would be an awesome secondary color!

Lmao too funny!!!
I think bright silver trimmed in black. Maybe you should check out some race cars such as pro stock NHRA. They have all kinds of color schemes that can help ya out

·
Registered
142 Posts
my 2 cents

I like the mat black look. Very subtle but effective. Her is a pic of my hood graphics I put on.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts