DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Ram Bighorn 1500 4WD
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and hope you all are doing good. I am having problem's with my 2011 1500 Ram Bighorn. Every once in awhile, I get the Service 4WD alert. It won't let me shift out of park. I can turn the truck off and it goes away after I restart it. It has also happens, while I was driving. Doesn't effect the driving though. Has anybody had these issues before?

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and hope you all are doing good. I am having problem's with my 2011 1500 Ram Bighorn. Every once in awhile, I get the Service 4WD alert. It won't let me shift out of park. I can turn the truck off and it goes away after I restart it. It has also happens, while I was driving. Doesn't effect the driving though. Has anybody had these issues before?
Hi @akendr04 - Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you are unable to remedy this with the assistance of fellow forum members, I kindly suggest connecting with your local Ram dealer. If you are in need of any assistance with that process, please feel free to send us a private message.

Mark
RamCares

·
Registered
15,591 Posts
Had this happen, dealer pulled code, forget the code # but stated unequal tire size. Cleared code and never happened again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts