DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a new 2015 Ram 2500 Longhorn Limited w/ 15 miles. It now has approx 600 miles and the service airbag warning message came on along with the passenger airbag warning indicator.

In doing a Google search I found on this forum with 2013 models that the possible cause was due to fuses not being seated correctly.

WELL.....this was 100% correct. All, and I mean ALL, of the fuses were not seated correctly. I had to go 1 by 1 and press down all of the fuses until they clicked and were seated correctly.

I also did the same check on my wife's 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee and found the exact same issue with the fuses not being seated correctly. I find this extremely dangerous and totally not acceptable for any new vehicle.

·
Registered
862 Posts
My fuses were the same way.. However pushing them the rest of the way down didn't seem to make any difference for me and the issue I was having at the time.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay...light and warning came back on. Took my truck to the dealer and they told me that I needed a new seat belt. It's been ordered and now I am driving a rental car :(

Could be worse but still I wish I didn't have to drop my truck off for repairs two weeks after purchase for two days.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts