DODGE RAM FORUM banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
My problems, with 4x4 and all, are exactly like what you are describing. Did you ever find a solution?
Sorry to hear that you are experiencing trouble, @Drew Clark. Please do not hesitate to follow up with us via private message if you decide to address this with your dealer and you are in need of any additional support for that process.

Mark
RamCares

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have you brought it back to the stealership? Covered under warranty?
You made my day with the word "stealership" it's good to see people have character and humor under these stressful circumstances. If it's not the motor or transmission it's not covered under the powertrain warranty, and for some reason 2016 only has 3 yr or 36k miles warranty.
I'm having "check ABS system" "check antilock brakes" "front sensor" too many lights to list but they're all related to abs and sensors, Of course the 2016 shitwaranty won't cover this, because I have 37k miles now, that's bull-:poop: I'll try to post what the "stealership" says and charges to fix this high dollar JUNK!!! The price of this truck cost what a house cost when I was a child, I'm sick of this crapola, "build it cheap as possible and sell it for as much as possible. It's not "reliable" anymore. I feel like ranting for an hour but it won't fix this "Shitola" I bought

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yesterday when I started up my truck everything was normal. I went to academy and came out and when I started it back up reverse image search email checker port checker big warning lights came on saying " service electronic braking system" and "service trailer brake system" Has anyone else had these lights pop up on their dash? My truck only has 2300 miles on it. Today the lights go on and off about every other time I drive it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
the box under the hood. My truck was doing this 2 years ago (2014 CC). ALL, yes ALL of my fuses were not completely seated. ALL of them were exactly the same height, but were not pressed down in all the way.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry to hear that you are experiencing trouble, @Drew Clark. Please do not hesitate to follow up with us via private message if you decide to address this with your dealer and you are in need of any additional support for that process.

Mark
RamCares
Mark,

I am still troubleshooting. Had the truck put on a scanner to determine which wheelspeed sensor it was. Replaced the left rear, still have same issues. Next step take apart the hub and clean where the wheelspeed sensor reads? Any advice would be appreciated.

Drew

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Mark,

I am still troubleshooting. Had the truck put on a scanner to determine which wheelspeed sensor it was. Replaced the left rear, still have same issues. Next step take apart the hub and clean where the wheelspeed sensor reads? Any advice would be appreciated.

Drew
Thank you for the follow up, Drew. I completely understand! Unfortunately as our team here is not mechanically trained, we are unable to speculate on vehicle concerns. If you do work with your dealer, I am happy to get you set up with additional support for that.

Mark
RamCares

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mark,

Drew
Try an alignment with a reset of the steering angle sensor. I just went through 2 months of having this similar problem then thought back in time about getting new tires and an alignment. Dealership kept trying to flash the abs mod, but that only lasted the trip home. Went back to the place that did the alignment this morning, front right was only slightly off but “shouldn’t affect the steering angle sensor” but drove it all day after codes were cleared and haven’t had the problem

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is your steering wheel straight??????
The alignment bar causes all of these problems. A common problem with this light is peoples steering wheel is turned or even upside-down

41 - 47 of 47 Posts