DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Administrator
41,925 Posts
Well I didn't think I would ever do a build thread on here. Still really not worthy of a thread I don't think compared to most of the builds out there. But I did and will mod as I can.

Thanks to Andrew for the sponsorship and all their work around here on the forums!!

·
Administrator
41,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Mod #6: LED Light Bar

So now I finally got back to this and first MOD from Bully's. The LEDGlow light bar. Thanks for being patient with all my questions and becoming a distributor for this product guys it was well worth the wait. I didn't do picture during install as I just wanted it on as I had it sit in the basement for a couple of weeks.

Now after original install I couldn't get the reverse to work. My t-splice was for a bigger gauge wire so tonight I stripped it and twisted and folded it so it would make contact with the contacts in the splice cap.

Being summer time I am not out that much when it is dark so it might be awhile before I really notice the extra light.

·
Administrator
41,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is kinda funny. I was going to end up putting in on the dash somewhere. I am sure it is in the console or glove box somewhere. I had it in the cup holder so it may have fallen in behind when I closed that.

·
Registered
363 Posts
good lookin truck shawn

·
Administrator
41,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks was just checking out your build thread and it is looking good. Mine just a stock truck with some minor tweaks. Hope to be able to do more eventually.

·
Registered
363 Posts
some times it takes a bit of time... but as long as you are happy with it thats all that matters. i cant wait for wednesday to get some good pictures of it.

·
Administrator
41,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:smileup:Newest mod arrived in mail today. Hoping to get it installed tomorrow. From reviews of the product most seem to be gaining at least 15hp. Now you will just have to wait and see what it is:gy:

·
Addicted to the Z
15,439 Posts
I would say 2/3 of the Big three now which two you have to guess. Andrew no helping
So what do we get if we guess right :LOL: :thk: I'm thinking 15hp is the tuner so that leaves exhaust and CAI (bye bye drop in).

·
Administrator
41,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So what do we get if we guess right :LOL: :thk: I'm thinking 15hp is the tuner so that leaves exhaust and CAI (bye bye drop in).
Lol the 15hp was for the Bully's stickers for the truck. But yes I have ordered an inTune and a Volant CAI can't wait!!!!!

·
Addicted to the Z
15,439 Posts
Lol the 15hp was for the Bully's stickers for the truck. But yes I have ordered an inTune and a Volant CAI can't wait!!!!!
Of course the sticker, how could I forget that :doh: Can't wait to see how these mods work out for you. :smileup:

·
Administrator
41,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Of course the sticker, how could I forget that :doh: Can't wait to see how these mods work out for you. :smileup:
Me either my first performance mods so very excited to see how it turns out especially after hearing how everyone says their truck is like a new truck after a Tuner gets installed

1 - 20 of 56 Posts