DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..... especially for someone who has a 2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk and a 2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn in the garage. This rain and flash flooding has been crazy lately. :Wow1:

That Ram 1500 Laramie was really taking the brunt of all those Jeeps and Durango's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4NDbP8c7-A

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
Jeez, with the number of times I've seen this on Instagram and Facebook, I'm not watching it again

·
Premium Member
32,783 Posts
This has been a lousy vacation for me
Here in Connecticut, i don't think that there has been 5 days without rain since i arrived here on July 29th
During most of the days i have been cleaning up after the Tornado back in May, my Sisters place was hit but not all that hard, just broke a lot of tree limbs & knocked holes out on her deck over looking the lake.

Today i saw this just before another down pour

·
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's certainly been raining here in MD a lot this summer. They had a local news story about why MD tomatoes aren't turning red this late in the summer. It's due to too much rain and not enough sun. I haven't needed to water my grass really at all this summer. It's nice and green, like the tomatoes are. :LOL:

·
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
Oh I am sure it is. I'm not on any social media, but I'm sure it's out there.
Forums don't count as social media?

·
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Forums don't count as social media?
No, I believe internet forums predate social media. Sure, they have evolved a bit over the years and some forms of social media links and discussions (apparently such as this thread lol) do find a way in. Thankfully the mods here do a good job (see what I did there?) of keeping it clean, unlike most other outlets.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts