DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After two failed attempts to have them installed, FINALLY they are on my baby.

Now the million dollar question, Do I add...or remove chrome from the truck??
Crappy cellphone pics and the truck is dirty, I'll re-up some proper pics this weekend:smileup:

·
Registered
89 Posts
looks good.that black piece under your head lights and grill did that come like that? not a fan of that part but everything else looks good

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Very nice! What's the tire size? Really like the the look of the new rims! And more chrome I really like the chrome look!
Thanks guys! The tires are 33's

Bent, the black trim piece under the grille is stock, and personally I hate it, just cant afford to have it painted to match the body yet. I'm hoping in a month or two that'll be remedied.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well after seeing your pics and realizing you said 2 failed attempts I understand why. Ccv blows man. I am from red deer too and that is the last place on earth I would take one of my vehicles to

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well after seeing your pics and realizing you said 2 failed attempts I understand why. Ccv blows man. I am from red deer too and that is the last place on earth I would take one of my vehicles to
I've never had a problem til now. Sadly the problem was on Fuel Wheels end. :4-dontknow:

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Looking good. Thanks for sharing the pics.

·
Registered
15,696 Posts
i am not a chrome guy, but i do like those wheels. i would leave the bumper and paint the plastic ,black piece, along the top of bumper to match the color of your truck.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i am not a chrome guy, but i do like those wheels. i would leave the bumper and paint the plastic ,black piece, along the top of bumper to match the color of your truck.
Yep thats the plan:smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Looks good, that's about as much chrome as I like to have on a truck personally. I don't think I'd put any more chrome on at least. I think I'd look toward puttin a couple inches on it and some black nerfs though, just my thoughts...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Doorhandles, bug deflector and steps, definately add chrome. And paint the piece above the bumper, nice wheels. Just my 2 cents, but once you start adding chrome, you might as well keep adding.

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Your truck looks really good..... Rims look great......Nice job.....

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the input guys! Boy you get a feel about how divided the boards are about Chrome Vs. no chrome :duel:
Hoping it doesnt snow tonight so I can get her cleaned up and take some decent pics for the board

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Despite the Filthy Roads was able to get it sprayed off and use a proper camera. Just wish the damn sun would shine.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts