DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a Sonnax 545RFE Line Booster and shipping was $27 for ground in the US. Ready to plug it in and see what its all about. I have herd good things about this product.

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
If you like a trans that shifts properly, you'll really **** this unit. If you like to soft gushy big boat luxury car shifts, this unit will disappoint you. :)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Just curious where did you order it from and what the cost was. Also will it in any way void warranty for the trans.

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
Cool a lot of people like them. I almost bought one but member TE posted that after some time the pcm will compensate for the resister (the sonnax product) and adjust to return line pressure to stock. That's why I ended up not buying one, just something else to think about.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just curious where did you order it from and what the cost was. Also will it in any way void warranty for the trans.
As far as warranty it shouldnt void it but i would talk to your dealer and get that in writing as a guy on another forum i am a member of suggested and did. He said It shouldn't void anything because it actually helps the life of the transmission and they shouldn't be able to use that against you unless they can pin point the malfunction to the pressure booster itself. I bought my truck used so i don't get that lifetime warranty sadly. I PMed you the other info.

·
Registered
191 Posts
The biggest complaint with my transmission is the time it takes it to go from reverse to drive when backing out of the driveway. Did you guys notice any improvement in that function?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts