DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wonderful wife got my an early birthday present!

It came FEDEX yesterday, so weather permitting I'll be doing an install later today, along with the required pics.

Until then all that I'm gonna say is that it's for the interior....

here's a pic (sort of)

Exco

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Man!!! I cant take it!!! Come on!! Please please please!!!!! J/K ...All in good time...whenever your ready to reveal.....like next post in 5 minutes. ..lmao

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hehehe

Exco

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL good things come to those who wait.

It's not that I won't tell you, it's just that it's more fun if I stretch out the tease a little.

I'm getting the truck cleaned up now. It's in much need of a little Spring cleaning. I figure after it's clean I'll do the install, and then see about the big reveal

Exco

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK folks. the wait is over LOL

My wife bought me some new MOPAR sill guards for my truck. They're complete with the RAM logo.

Here are a few of them installed. I only took pics of the driver's side, as the passenger side looks the same.

The first is of the back seat.

This is of the front, sort of a close on view

Same spot, just a wider view.

The install was pretty easy and straight forward. Just had to pull up the plastic piece, position the sill guard, then bend the tabs to secure it in place. There is some sort of blue film over them for shipping, and when I pulled it off it left a little bit of residue, so I had to hit a couple of 'em with a little bit of Goo Gone.

All in all, I'm please with the results.

Exco

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Man!!! Now I want some too....tell your wife my birthday is in july ...lmao ...j/k ..I want them too. They look nice, well done! It was worth the wait. :)

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've got a wonderful wife! I don't think she's wonderful enough to buy any of you any of the sill guards though :D

If anyone is interested, it's a MOPAR kit, part number 82212428

I did a quick search. They're available at eBay, and a few other sites as well.

Here is a listing for 'em on eBay (not sure how long it'll last though)

I believe that it's a kit for a 2011+ as for the 2009 and 2010 they had the Dodge logo, so if you want it to say RAM, be sure that you're getting the right kit. I'm not sure if the part number changed or not.

Exco

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have the same Truck as you can you take a picture from a more far back view so I can see how they look from a distance. Thanks they look good.
I'll see if I can get one taken later. Not sure what we have going on today....

stay tuned... should be up within a day or two at the latest

Exco

1 - 14 of 14 Posts