DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend just got new wheels and tires. His old ones were the Mazzi Hulks with 35" Nitto Terra Grapplers. I know they were 20" but not sure about the width. The tires have like a month or two left or approx 5000 miles of tread left so not much.

He told me they're in good condition, all lugs and centercaps come with it. He wants 500 for the set. They came off of his 2004 Duramax so whatever pattern that is. Do you think I could buy these and then flip it for a couple hundred bucks? Here they are:
http://www.wheelsforless.com/SearchResult.aspx?Keywords=MZ755C-21

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Sure, u might be sitting on that money for a bit but if u can spare it, I'm sure some1 eventually will buy them!

·
Registered
747 Posts
I believe that those are 8 lug wheels coming from a HD so the market it going to be limited. At $500 I think that it's a good price, but you will probably be sitting on them for a while if you want to make any money on them. If it's worth $100 or so for you, then Id say go for it.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
If you can make a few bucks than why not, nothing wrong with making some extra cash... hopefully you can flip them quickly

·
Registered
406 Posts
If Texas is like Louisiana on the 2500 trucks, most guys have custom wheels, that being said, over here I can pick up 20s and tires(not nitto etc just normal plain jane) all day from 500 to 800, that being said, if your willing to only make a couple bills, go for it, but i wouldnt expect to double my $$

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wouldn't mind waiting on them for a month or two but if the resell value is only going to be a hundred bucks then I'm not even going to bother....

This part of Texas(Northeast-Sulphur Springs to be exact) is the same. EVERYONE thinks they have to lift a truck whether they will use it or not. I usually rant about the subject because it kind of pisses me off when I know a guy who has a dielsel, 6" lift, 35's etc....who bought it just to look cool or when the amount of dirt it touches is less than what my stock 2wd can handle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts