DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered an AMI (All Sales Manufacturing Inc.) grille emblem on Amazon.com for my 2013 Ram. Much to my dismay, it didn't fit. After checking a couple other websites and confirming that they too were advertising it as fitting the 2013 Ram, I contacted AMI via their website.

They immediately replied to my email and explained that they were under the impression that the grille badge for the 2013 was unchanged from the 2012 model.

I sent them a photo of the 2013 badge and Steve and company at AMI sprung into action and produced the new badge within a few days time. On top of that, they sent me the new badge free of charge and without a return of the previous badge.

I had already planned out the badge that I wanted to make with a smaller Mopar 10 emblem and it still worked and looks great. I already had an AMI billet fuel door cover on my truck, which I love and this just solidified that I was doing business with the right kind of people.

Thanks to AMI and Steve for taking care of your customers.

I now have a free front grille badge for a 09-12 Ram if anyone is interested. Steve asked me to give it to a friend with an older Ram than mine and after checking the Rams that my friends have, they are all older than 2009. Send me a PM if interested and I will get it shipped off to you (first come first serve). I will update this thread when I have a taker.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Item has found a home.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Those look good...

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Please post a picture of your fuel door.
Sorry, I posted the link to the one I have because I've been on nights and haven't had the chance to get a pic. Here is what it looks like installed.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
K9 that badge looks fantastic...looking good buddy

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Let dodge find out they are doing that m they will be shut down just like all the other badge dealers that got the cease letter of making any mopar stuff

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tried to find the AMI grill badges on line and keep coming up blank for 2013s. Any recommendations?
I just got that one the other day and it was the first one that they made. I would try going to their website and hit the "send us a message" button.

http://allsalesmfg.com/

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Let dodge find out they are doing that m they will be shut down just like all the other badge dealers that got the cease letter of making any mopar stuff
The "M" is a genuine Mopar part purchased by me in addition to the AMI badge. The "Mopar 10" badge used to be on Challengers and I dreamt up using the two together all by my hair-brained self, so AMI is in the clear on this one. :)

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
http://allsalesmfg.com/contact_ami.php

You can run a search on their site to get the part number. It will be cheaper to get it from Amazon or eBay than it would be to buy it direct. If you can't find it anywhere, use the link above to contact them directly to ask them to point you in the direction of a retailer. They'll reply to you. Very customer service oriented.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The American Flag badge looks awesome man
Thanks!! I read the wrong message in this thread and replied to it. Hahaha!! Thanks again!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Sorry, I posted the link to the one I have because I've been on nights and haven't had the chance to get a pic. Here is what it looks like installed.

Lets talk about the door, How does it install and how difficult to do it?
Also is the door spring loaded so you push to open and close?

Thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts