DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

A couple weeks ago I got hit by a deer in the rear passenger door and so while I had the truck in the shop I decided to pull the pointless silver interior trim and change it over to match the exterior paint color as I have seen a several guys on here do and the shop owner said he would paint them for free if I R&I-ed the pieces myself. On the main, center, console I split the colors since I am getting rid of essentially all the chrome on the exterior of the truck and went with the red on the sides (where silver was originally) and take the centers (that were originally the dull/plastic type black) to a gloss black along with the ring that surrounds the shifter and cup holders (was originally chrome). I don't have my truck back yet with the pieces installed since we discovered today that not only did it dent my door up but also buckled the interior part of the rocker panel and now we are waiting for the insurance to approve the supplement, but I was able to pull all the pieces out and get a picture of them before they are installed. Let me know what you think. Below is a link to this same post under the interior modification section but it has the pictures of the painted parts.... I am still learning how to post and upload pics and stuff here.

http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=104784

1 - 1 of 1 Posts