DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the forums so bare with me lol.Recently I bought my 2009. Drove it fine with no issues. Then all of a sudden I get bored P0300, P0302, and P0306 eventually. I've replaced all 16 plugs. 2 injectors and still I can feel a "shake" when idling. No codes sense doing all this. I've been reading up on possibility. MAP sensor looks to be my next step.....problem.... finding the damn thing. Anybody got any pics or advice on what I should do next?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry I left out that the RPM's tend to float ever so slightly. At times it doesn't seem to do it. But at times it's worse or more noticeable. That's what lead me to think maybe the MAP sensor could be the problem. The hand moves about 25- 50 rpms. This is with no A/C or any extra power being pulled.

·
Premium Member
34,751 Posts
Try cleaning the throttle body. That can make it run funky and the idle fluctuate

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
After cleaning the throttle body I'm still getting the same reaction...slight feeling of a misfire when idling. I'm thinking throttle position sensor or MAP sensor at this point. Suggestions?

·
Premium Member
34,751 Posts
Also could be cam or crank position sensor

·
Registered
5 Posts
lucas injector cleaner in gas tank every other tank full I don't work for them but the stuff is GREAT I use it in everything I own its like $10 at wallyworld or any auto parts
it really works it may take a few times but you will see a difference

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.