1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol I had Black Ice in the truck at first, and the then wife, now exwife got in and started bitchin cause she said it smelled like a 2 cent hooker was in there lol
Rofl ! i think women in general dont like black ice, evey last one of them thats riden in my ram bitches about. so i make it smell like a coconut farm exploded in mine lol. its great you can smell it from outside the truck lol :smileup::smileup:

·
Registered
755 Posts
Rofl ! i think women in general dont like black ice, evey last one of them thats riden in my ram bitches about. so i make it smell like a coconut farm exploded in mine lol. its great you can smell it from outside the truck lol :smileup::smileup:
yeah I was getting crap for the new car smell as well ended up soaking some paper in the bath and body work warm vanilla sugar oil and sliding it into the air vent, the stuff smells damn good too lol, oh and its because batha nd body works doesnt make this one in a car air freshener like some others

·
Registered
147 Posts
When my kids were little, I learned that sprinkling Arm & Hammer baking soda around and letting it sit for a few days before vacuuming it up did wonders for getting smells out. A trick I learned from my father-in-law was a scented TP tube tossed under the seat to roll around while driving. His car always smelled nice.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
I'll sprinkle a little bit of carpet fresh, let it sit for about 20 minutes with all the windows closed, then do a good vacuuming job. usually does the trick

Exco

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
53,632 Posts
I like to dust my dash with lemon Pledge, eliminates dust and smells great! :)

- Cajun

·
Registered
86 Posts
i use chemical guys "stripper scent - smell of sucess"

its a odor eliminator and smells awesome, i use it in my truck, car, closet, wherever

all my friends get into my vehicle and say something like ( whats that smell, its like a damn strip club in here") i just smile

·
Registered
71 Posts
SslagleZ28

you should try and take an old pine tree that has no smell anymore and soak it in the bath and body works stuff might smell funky but in theory it could work

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
im using the balck ice at the moment also but i switch it up to the pinacolida bag sometimes

·
Banned
1,446 Posts
Bounce dryer sheets.
Jay

1 - 20 of 55 Posts