DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Quick Info
Asking $23,000
2014 Ram 1500 Black with 59k miles and 6 inch BDS lift/tires

Hello everyone, up for sale is my 2014 Ram 1500 Quad Cab. This has been my pride and joy for the past two years, and I am sad to see it go. But with 1 toddler and a second one on the way, I am looking to upgrade to a Crew Cab / Mega Cab in once this one sells. Overall the truck is in excellent condition, never had an issue or a check engine light. I always run 93 in it and let it warm up before taking off. I am a bit of a perfectionist / OCD so the truck has benefited from my meticulous care in the time I have owned it.

I recently had it lifted, I went with a BDS 6 inch - professionally installed by a local off road shop (I have all the paperwork). It is a 6 inch lift, 5 inch rear spring on the stock 3 inch (so total of around 8 inches) and the front is running the Bilstein 5100s set at 2. The angles look great, no overstretching at all or hard pivots anywhere.

I live in Northern Virginia. Truck has a lien on it through Capital One Bank. I am very familiar with selling (and buying) items still on lein, we can go to a local branch, pay everyone at once, get a bill of sale notarized and have the title sent to your house once the loan is paid in full.

I am excited for someone to take it and enjoy it as much as I have.

Summary of Details

Asking Price

$23,000

Pictures and Media
Click here for the full photo album: https://ibb.co/album/i8vyov
  • Pictures of truck below - the truck is dirty, there are no flaws in paint other than the bugs and dirt (washes off :) )
  • Video of truck coming this week - I will post a walkaround/startup and load to youtube with a link
Truck for sale
  • Year: 2014
  • Model: Ram 1500 sport, Quad Cab
  • Engine: 5.7 Hemi
  • Transmission 8sp Auto 3:21 gears
  • Mileage: 58,000
  • Oil Changes: Every 4,500 miles and I always use Royal Purple
Upgrades
  • Lift: 6” BDS Suspension lift
  • Tires: Nitto Ridge Grappler 35x13.50x20
  • Shocks: Bilstein 5100 adjustable , set at 2
  • Wheels: 20 inch Moto Metal 962, -44 offset
  • Accessories: Undercover flip tonneau cover, precision fit floor mats.
  • Exhaust: Custom, sounds great
Cheers,
Chadwick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts