DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i figured i'd share what i accomplished over the past few months.. first off i put the stock chrome 20's back on the truck, i had 18in kmc hot wheels but i got tired of the look so i threw those back in the garage. next i removed every emblem from the truck.. included my beloved hemi emblem. in doing so i found another place to put that emblem, in the grill. i painted it black and glued it to the honeycomb (which i swapped a few months ago), kinda wish after seeing it that i would have painted it red like the r/t. then i removed the stock intake that i had painted red last year to replace it with a k/n intake. last i installed my new subs, two 10in kicker cvr's with a kenwood 1000 watt mono amp. hits pretty hard, i have them facing the back of the seat in custom boxes so i can feel the seat vibrate. i have yet to put my headers on, never got around to it this break but they are coming soon.

Attachments

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,092 Posts
Nice looking truck man, like the HEMI badge on the grille! Cool mods there, thanks for sharing the pics! :smileup:

- Cajun

1 - 2 of 2 Posts