DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read tons of threads over the last several hours and cant find what I'm looking for. To install my amp and sub I need the wire colors to splice in my LOC from behind the factory head unit. I also read tons of mixed reviews on which speakers to tap into, front or rear.

2014 Ram Express
Base audio with RA2 radio

Here's my list of goodies:

Kicker KS 3 1/2 - dash
Kicker KS 6X9 - all 4 doors
Kicker CompR 10
Kicker KX Amp
Kicker Amp Wire Kit
Kicker KISLOC
Fox Box

·
Registered
106 Posts
The doors and the dash are tied together at the plug where they go into the door, so heir signal is the same as the front door's behind the radio. With base audio the radio will be the easiest place to get your signal.

Front Left - gray/violet - gray/yellow
Front Right - dk. green/violet - dk. green/yellow

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've read tons of threads over the last several hours and cant find what I'm looking for. To install my amp and sub I need the wire colors to splice in my LOC from behind the factory head unit. I also read tons of mixed reviews on which speakers to tap into, front or rear.

2014 Ram Express
Base audio with RA2 radio

Here's my list of goodies:

Kicker KS 3 1/2 - dash
Kicker KS 6X9 - all 4 doors
Kicker CompR 10
Kicker KX Amp
Kicker Amp Wire Kit
Kicker KISLOC
Fox Box
Did anybody figure out the speaker wire color codes?

·
Registered
306 Posts
I bought a 3 day subscription to tech authority online, and downloaded and saved everything I needed. I have all the wiring for the 2016 and 2019 ram 3500 with the alpine system, if that helps. PM and I can send you some Or just go pay the 40 bucks for the 3 day subscription, you can get tons of stuff for your truck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts