·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Over 70 views and no replies. Guess I'm gonna go with "no" as the answer to my question. If nobody on the forum has heard of them, I won't be the first to try 'em.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Never heard of them, the big ones are recon, anzo and spyder. Some of the cheaper brands don't have enough adjustment in the projector to allow you to line them up properly.

·
Registered
131 Posts
My boss had a set of those lights in his Ford, or at least they looked identical. His experience was less-than-favorable, apparently he had to re-seal them twice but moisture still seemed to build up inside.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Never heard of them i have spyder in mine and 0 problems and love them
Do you happen to have pics of yours with the projector vs the HID you have installed? I'm looking at installing the same lights but am confused if the reflector lamp is low and the projector is high beam or if its flipped? Dumb question I'm sure, but seeing how he's also looking at projectors its somewhat pertinent;)

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Do you happen to have pics of yours with the projector vs the HID you have installed? I'm looking at installing the same lights but am confused if the reflector lamp is low and the projector is high beam or if its flipped? Dumb question I'm sure, but seeing how he's also looking at projectors its somewhat pertinent;)
Ok n/p the projector is low the reflector is high and i have hid's in my projector and i also took mine apart and did them black but here are some pics.

OH YA also painted my reflector black because with hid lows and fogs i never use my high beams

so before

After

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
iv had them in previous vehicles and the quality was alright with them and had a few minor problema and since then iv learned not to cheap out on light products so i would guess that there no where near the quality of the recon or spyder ones

·
Registered
114 Posts
Obviously these lights look cool as hell! But do they work better than the factory lights? I've seen how much better the light is from other vehicles with factory projection lights. Just wondered if the aftermarket stuff for the rams work that well. Also, is everything included for high and low beams with the spyders?

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Obviously these lights look cool as hell! But do they work better than the factory lights? I've seen how much better the light is from other vehicles with factory projection lights. Just wondered if the aftermarket stuff for the rams work that well. Also, is everything included for high and low beams with the spyders?
no after market lights include the bulbs but you need hid's for projectors and once you put hid's in it they are amazing

oh sorry the aftermarket lights do include the projector bulb but not high beam

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all of the input. Sounds like Spyders will be on my list of future mods.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just put the Spyders in on my 2011 Outdoorsman. Any suggestions on adjusting them. I tried to just wing it but feel like I am not getting the max out of them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts