DODGE RAM FORUM banner

101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Though my truck is very quick, it does have a flat spot when you first throttle it. I wonder if that's what they are having issues with at take off? The electronic throttle cable reminds me of a wireless PC controller with a delayed response, as compared to USB corded controller with instant response. I'm speaking directly at full throttle, from O to the floorboard, it hesitates for a split sec. before reacting. Every mechanical throttle cable that I've ever felt had instant response, both fuel injected and carbed. As far as breaking the tires loose, these trucks have a better weight transfer to the rear with the newly designed coil spring suspension, so I 'm not talking about that. I don't think it's in the timing either, but whatever it is I hope they resolve it. Thanks for sharing that and plz keep us posted. I'm ordering mine asap and will wait for the updates as they come. :beerchug:
Flo9
I own an 09 Hemi Ram (stock, only add on r side steps). Will the diablo help my HP/gas mileage?
What mods are on your truck?
Thx for any input.
jd - Killeen, TX

·
Registered
85 Posts
is the diablosport predator tuner now good for the 2011 5.7 ??? Thanks.
Wondering the same thing myself.

Also, upon removal, are ALL traces removed from the factory comp? I read somewhere on here, someone claiming that it will leave at least a small fingerprint on the factory such n such...

Thanks!!

One other question, Other than fixing the throttle response, freeing up a few more ponies, will it help out my mileage at all on the 2011? (2500 by the way)

Thanks again!

101 - 106 of 106 Posts