DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ram Big Horn 1500 5.7 HEMI
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adding a 2" level lift to the front of my 2020 Ram and updating tires to 33". Anyone do this and will it be necessary to re-calibrate speedometer or will the difference in tire size be negligible.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
What tire do you have now? My 2019 Ram 1500 Classic Laramie is already a 33 inch tire P275/60R20.

Impossible to answer your question without knowing your current tire size to know how big it is.

·
Registered
164 Posts
What RaceHillFarms said. You already had 33" tires if your profile is correct and you have a 2020 1500 Big Horn so no calibration is necessary.

3 Posts
Adding a 2" level lift to the front of my 2020 Ram and updating tires to 33". Anyone do this and will it be necessary to re-calibrate speedometer or will the difference in tire size be negligible.

Search your phone's app store for Speedbot. It is a really good GPS speedometer that you can use to judge how far if any your vehicle speedometer is off and whether you need to have it adjusted.

Hope this Helps.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only Cover Your Ram With A Factory Backed Ram Extended Warranty.
Buy Direct And Save www.Chrysler-Factory-Warranty.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts