DODGE RAM FORUM banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
I didn't do much, just painted that darn chrome trim bezel to match the silver around it, and changed the shifter. That thing was blinding!
Couldn't agree more! Nicely done, where's the shifter from? and what are the black squares on the top right and left on your center console?

·
Registered
13 Posts
hey im also looking for new/used smoked tail lights and 3rd brake light, or even anything i can put on my truck black. im looking to get rid of everything chrome and go black.

·
Banned
885 Posts
havnt gone through with the dash kit yet. Now im considering getting a few pieces dipped instead since I dont want the entire kit, and piecing kits out online can be pretty complicated. let you guys know how it turns out.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
From my experience, you may be better off just getting the entire kit and using the pieces from it that you want. Typically it is much more expensive to buy the pieces individually, and as you stated, can be complicated. Either way, good luck and let us know how it goes!

·
Registered
866 Posts
My interior is a little different then you guys but here you go. I don't have a floor shifter
I did it in plasti dip first after two months pulled it off and painted Red for good, Radio is different now also

21 - 28 of 28 Posts