DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what everyone is using to clean there spoilers. They are matte black and you can not wax them. I bought my truck last fall and the spoiler is a mess.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Just wondering what everyone is using to clean there spoilers. They are matte black and you can not wax them. I bought my truck last fall and the spoiler is a mess.
not really sure besides normally washing it with my truck, but i also took mine off a few months ago and its been in storage for the longest time. looking to sell it. :smileup:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How much do you want for it? Is in good shape? Any pics? Do you have the hardware?

I can drive down to get it. ROADTRIP

·
Registered
229 Posts
How much do you want for it? Is in good shape? Any pics? Do you have the hardware?

I can drive down to get it. ROADTRIP

i havent inspected it in a bit. last time i checked it was looking pretty good. i still have the screws and nuts in the glovebox i believe. if not i can easily get replacements from the warehouse store. i only have pics of it on my truck when i first got it. but if its anything to you, i got the truck with only 32k miles on it. and the truck is in excellent condition. it was storaged for the most part. ill try and get a picture when i get out of work tonight

·
Registered
229 Posts
oh. and their ebayed from 280-500, for the mopar daytona spoiler's. id be easily be willing to part with it for 175$ since i know how much gas costs. i simply have no need for it at all.

edit: I attached a few pictures of the truck when i first got it with the spoiler still attached. just to give you a look currently.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks good. I just had knee surgery. Should be up and running in a couple of weeks. Once I can bend it enough to get my foot on the throttle I will take it.
Thank you

·
Registered
229 Posts
Sounds good. Hope the recovery is going well!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts