DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all i know this question has probably been beaten to death but i searched the forums high and low and couldnt find my answer i have a 96 2500 12v i picked up a 2000 sport bumper from a buddy but no grill what are the differences and do i need to change the head lights? like ive seen on every web site for lights it says except sport so with the bumper i need a grill and what else? thanks evryone! :wall:

·
Banned
7,866 Posts
If you got the brackets with the bumper, you're in luck. Take a piece of cardboard and trace the hole pattern on your old bumper mounts and re drill the sport mounts.
Don't worry about the outer brackets they were deleted on the sport.

The grille frame is different so you'll need that.

Either headlight will , sport or not, they're the same. Except for the 2000, some of them have quad headlights.

I know because mine is a '95 and there's a couple pics posted in my albums on my page.

·
Banned
7,866 Posts
Yep, 94-99. The difference isn't whether they will even fit or not, because either will fit. Same size and bolt pattern. The "difference" is in single bulbs or dual bulbs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yep, 94-99. The difference isn't whether they will even fit or not, because either will fit. Same size and bolt pattern. The "difference" is in single bulbs or dual bulbs.
I have a 99 sport quad cab and it has the quad beam headlights. 99 and up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts