DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have had my 2011 Ram R/T since August 2011 and I have noticed a major blind spot problem off of the driver side. The drivers seat obscures your sight on that side of the truck when you turn your head and the side mirror has a blind spot in a very important area. Is anyone else noticed this problem and does anyone know a good spot mirror thats looks nice? All I can really find are the plastic ones at the auto parts stores that look a bit cheap. Thanks!

·
Registered
698 Posts
I've used the "cheap" plastic model from Pep Boys for at least 20 years and currently have the exact same version on my '12 Express. They have them in round and rectangular to suit your preference. I like the rectangular, and they have always worked excellently. For what you ask these things to do, I don't think you have to find some Hubble telescope quality of vision. I wouldn't drive a car or truck without these. A quick glance tells you what you need to know. The quality is more than adequate, and they stick amazingly well...even in my local area's 100+ degree summers or icy winters. I think this is one area where spending a good deal more really doesn't deliver more. It's a simple device.

Awhile back some posters derided these little mirrors on a similar post, joking that they still had the ability to turn their head. Well, I think most of us can still swivel our head and neck, but it's pretty nice to just do a quick glance in certain scenarios to insure a clear path to the side. Maybe some have a hard time dealing with the high tech and complicated method of using these spot mirrors...LOL!:4-dontknow:

·
Registered
386 Posts
First mod I do to every vehicle, truck or car. I use the 3 1\2" round.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts