DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
I just had my bed sprayed at the local Line X place and they were spraying the frame and underbody of a jeep while I was there. They said they do a lot of that for people that do a lot of offroading.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I sprayed the underside of my 2015 RCSB with Duplacolor bed liner and a few top coats of Rustoleum Gloss black paint. Works awesome but is messy to do. If you want to go further, Eastwood company makes Internal Frame Coating that works well. Can be had on Amazon

·
Registered
727 Posts
I was thinking about undercoating my 2013 ram. Has anyone used bedliner sir at instead of regular undercoat? I was gonna do it myself with spray cans.
When you say "regular undercoat" are you referring to the Rustoleum product? As in is the bedliner from them superior to the undercoat for this application?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I live in maine and if your looking for rust protection we use fluid film. The stuff is amazing its a 1 time a year job and u can spray on suspension components ect as is a lubricant also. Its the only stuff that truly works.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I had Rust Check sprayed on, holes drilled in sills, doors and tail lights removed by shop to reach those places salt loves. OP is also in salt belt. It's more than just coating your frame... you have to get in all the nooks and crannys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts