DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
the first of the sun is shining and I have the mod bug of course so i have been colecting parts all winter long and its getting to be the time to start spending all my time off of work working on the ol hemi
custom stereo

couldnt wait for the headunit so i pulled her into a heated garage and spent 4 hours playing around and swearing etc. and this was the result

looks awesome with the new footwell lighting

weathertech window visors and 30% front window tint (sorry bad picture)

also to come this spring/summer
de badge then custom re badge
interior paint and airbrush
level kit
275/65R20 BF AT
mufflex 18"

Reactions: SvB4EvA

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
looks good, but I didn't see the "tease" part LOL

Exco

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was only supposed to be the subs and amp included but I guess I got a little carried away LOL

·
Registered
69 Posts
very nice! did you lose the uconnect when you installed the alpine?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes lost uconnect but there is a alpine blue tooth interface that I got with the deck that works better then uconnect and is by far clearer. Very happy with the change out :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
did you have to use a new mic or can you still use the one in the mirror? i have had my 09 for 3 years and now i am getting bored with the stock 6 speaker setup.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Had to run a new mic unfortunately but it's a give a little take a lot kind of deal haha it was well work the time and money to upgrade particularly for me because my truck has alpine system but was running the cheapest deck dodge had to offer lol. Half way through the sub install!!!!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks chunkem, keeps me entertained and busy on days off thats for sure

·
Registered
831 Posts
BTW, Excellent choice of tunes there on your ipod - \m/

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No sooner do I install everything and hooked it all up do I wanna move my amp... Sigh lol. Also have to add the imprint module to my bundle of wires to get 4 volt pre outs so I don't have to have my subs cranked to even hear them slightly. So the amps getting moved from under the drivers seat to behind the drivers rear seat...

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
kona, sorry to TJ but are you a member on a buell forum? There's a member on there with the same name but different number, was wondering if maybe it was you.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Haha no biggy, nope just this and another dodge forum that I'm a member of.

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
Ok just coincidence I guess.....what's "konarider" anyway? Obviously your not the only one lol.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Brand of my downhill racing mountain bike :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts