DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put it on tonight, I got the springs from another member on the forum and for the price couldn't turn it down! I didn't get a chance but to get a fews pics while I had it on the alignment machine.
Before:

Suspension after alignment:

Adjusting the Suspension:

I will post pics sometime tomorrow, there is more pics and info on my build page: http://ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=61681&page=27

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
What's up with the two color wheels?? Hahaha how do you like it? Are you 2WD or 4?

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What's up with the two color wheels?? Hahaha how do you like it? Are you 2WD or 4?
I had the chrome covers for my wheels they threw in with the deal when i bought it so i plasti-diped the covers and i had to take the covers off to latch on the alignment arms.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When you doing mine i got the kit just aint got the know how for the front lol
I can walk u through it man, it's easy. Took me longer to get the alignment done. All u have to do is take the upper ball joint, tie rod end amd unbolt the shock bolts, pull down slightly on ball joint and it's out. the rear all u have to do is unbolt the shocks

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
I can walk u through it man, it's easy. Took me longer to get the alignment done. All u have to do is take the upper ball joint, tie rod end amd unbolt the shock bolts, pull down slightly on ball joint and it's out. the rear all u have to do is unbolt the shocks
Ya i dropped my rear once already i thought you needed a spring compresser for the front or the spring would fly off and kill you

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If u do that and pull down on lower control arm take a pry bar and it will lose what little tension it has then just pull it out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts