DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks.....Is anyone running the Spyder fogs? Looking for fogs but don't wanna have the computer flashed. See these come with on/off toggle. Would like to put in the factory install location.

Tks....Chris

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
I don't have any personal experience with 'em, but they look like a fairly decent set up.

I've been looking at a similar kit from eBay for my PT Cruiser. They have a kit that installs in the factory location, and it comes with the harness, switch, etc, and doesn't require a flash of the computer...

good luck, hopefully someone will come along with personal knowledge

Exco

·
Registered
479 Posts
as a matter of a fact i just installed spyder fog lights on my truck recently. they are so freaking sweet.
http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=106169&page=3
i love these fog lights. if youre going to replace your factory fog lights you will have no problem. if you are going to get fog lights for the first time, you will need to get the mounting bolts seperately, because they dont come with them. they do come with a wiring harness, and a double switch to control the halos and the projectors. if you wanted to use the factory wiring harness if you never had fog lights you will have to get it flashed and you would also have to spend a lot more money getting everything to do it. i reccomend the easy install with the wiring harness that comes with them. i love those fog lights so much.

i got my fogs for 100$ at tunersdepot.com. i highly reccomend spyder fog lights. they look so sweet. click the link and scroll down to see the final results of my install.

please add to rep if i helped you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts