DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just got my Chrome Spyder CCFL headlights today. I also ordered the LED accessory DRL with it, I have seen the videos on youtube and have read the install on the forum but i have not seen anyone using the DRL LED kit. Is there anyone running these lights with the DRL LED accessory kit installed or are you just running the lights witho.ut DRLs

·
Registered
917 Posts
I'm gonna bump this thread because I have pretty much the same question and I hate dead end threads. Can the halos and leds be set up as DRL instead of the headlight?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I just ordered som lights from Jeremy at retroshop he sells a relay and has a wiring diagram that shows how to wire the halos to work as drl as I wanted my halos to be drls and cut off when my headlights turn on. . I have the Phillips drl on my truck and they hooked right to the battery and turn on with the ignition. I had 2 sets of the cheaper drls and after a week or so they would die so I bought the better ones

·
Registered
68 Posts
When I put my order in I asked him about it. If you email him ask about pigtail and relay for making halos into drls. The way he explained it to me you have to do some wiring they are not plug and play

1 - 5 of 5 Posts