DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm ready to start ordering some toys so I need to get this straight. I have a white 2011 sport and I want to order my srt 22's. They are +25 offset and I want to do 305/45 22 , not sure which tire yet, still have to look at reviews to see what I like. Now, do I have to worry about those rubbing at full lock??? What options do I have??

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any help would be much appreciated, I've been reading a lot and I see some conflicting opinions....thnx

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's 4x4, vie been reading a lot and I'm just gonna pull the trigger and go for it. I have some time since these aren't going on the truck until the spring

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
I would say you will be fine with the height because the tire you want to run is actually a tad shorter than the stock 20" wheel and tire. The problem may be in the additional width and slightly more positive offset which leads to quite a bit more backspacing on the SRT rims. A quick google came up with around 5.75" bs for the stock 20" wheels versus around 6.5" bs for the SRTs. That's about 3/4 of an inch more sticking back towards the truck with the potential to rub on something. Hopefully you won't have any issues but if you do my guess is it would be near steering lock only and probably solved with a a set of 1/4" spacers. Keep us updated and show some pics please!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts