DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any pics of a Black 4th gen with gunmetal gray srt-10 rims?

thanks.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where exactly might that be located?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you're talking about RaiderJ's I'm pretty sure the wheels are black...No???

·
Registered
443 Posts
Here's mine. I only had them on for a couple weeks before I went back to stock. Didn't make sense to me to have the low profile tires on a 4x4, so I sold them.

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Big Swede. Since in direct sunlight our black trucks look almost grey, I wanted to see how the gunmetal rims looked on them. Now I know. Thank you for the response. Nice truck by the way.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Thanks Big Swede. Since in direct sunlight our black trucks look almost grey, I wanted to see how the gunmetal rims looked on them. Now I know. Thank you for the response. Nice truck by the way.
Thanks. It's tough to keep her clean, but damn doesn't she look good clean. The windows are tinted now. Just waiting for the right time for a lift, wheels and tires.....

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thanks. It's tough to keep her clean, but damn doesn't she look good clean. The windows are tinted now. Just waiting for the right time for a lift, wheels and tires.....
hey I know a guy who has pretty basic wheels when yours are ready to go....hint hint hint...

·
Registered
18,033 Posts
BigSwede, or anyone with a black 4th gen..... what do you use to keep it clean.
Im close to grabbing a black sport. I had a black vehicle before and loved it when clean, but hated it a few days later....then again, I didn't know what to use (ie, wax, etc) to keep it looking good.

·
Registered
443 Posts
BigSwede, or anyone with a black 4th gen..... what do you use to keep it clean.
Im close to grabbing a black sport. I had a black vehicle before and loved it when clean, but hated it a few days later....then again, I didn't know what to use (ie, wax, etc) to keep it looking good.
I gave up on keeping it clean to be honest. I wash it and it lasts about 2-3 days :LOL:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts