DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'07 1500 ST Std cab, short bed. 4.7L

1. My ’07 ST’s instrument panel does not have a voltmeter or oil-pressure gauge. There are what appear to be openings for the gauges, but they are covered with Dodge logos. Is it possible to install the gauges, and if it is possible, how much of a mechanical challenge is a project like that?

2. I am wondering if my outside mirrors have the motors integral to the mirror body? My vehicle does not have the controls for mirrors at this time.

3. My ST appears to be missing the rear inner fender liners? Any answers or ideas?

4. What other less obvious stuff is not present compared to a truck with the SLT options? I've got chrome and OEM fog lights.

Thank you. Dave S.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The inner fender liners can be bought through a dealership or online. From what I understand they aren't very hard to install.

·
Banned
3,844 Posts
Please see answers in bold below.

'07 1500 ST Std cab, short bed. 4.7L

1. My ’07 ST’s instrument panel does not have a voltmeter or oil-pressure gauge. There are what appear to be openings for the gauges, but they are covered with Dodge logos. Is it possible to install the gauges, and if it is possible, how much of a mechanical challenge is a project like that? You can swap an SLT (or hell, even an SRT if you want it) dash cluster in, but I think you need a dealer to make it work.

2. I am wondering if my outside mirrors have the motors integral to the mirror body? My vehicle does not have the controls for mirrors at this time. If you don't have power mirrors now, then they are most likely actual manual mirrors. Also an easy swap, just need to check your wiring to see if you have the pins to swap the door control and the pins going to the mirrors.

3. My ST appears to be missing the rear inner fender liners? Any answers or ideas? All 3rd gens are missing the rear fender liners, you have to buy them if you want them.

4. What other less obvious stuff is not present compared to a truck with the SLT options? I've got chrome and OEM fog lights. Mostly power options, overhead console, etc.

Thank you. Dave S.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts