DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Stacey David GEARZ

Did anyone see the new episode. It was him putting a super charger on the Dragon Wagon (2011 express)

·
Banned
1,446 Posts
I don't think he can finish it until there is a tuner on the market for the 2011 and 2012's. The install looked pretty simple--but most everything he does looks pretty simple--LOL.
Jay

·
Registered
256 Posts
Love the shop and love the show. WISH I had HIS coin !!!

·
Registered
626 Posts
I watched w the old lady. She yelled at me when I told her I was getting one.

·
Registered
542 Posts
bet he's putting a 2010 PCM and doing it....lots of that going around

·
Registered
168 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
That is also the first mention of upgrading the coils to MSD, when I spoke to MSD they said they were a stock replacement, no performance gain. Guys with near 1000hp are still using the stock coils, must be plugging a spot for MSD.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'd like to know if the black stripes on the side of the truck is paint or is that a decal? I have not seen the episode where he applies yet, does the episode exist?

EDIT - Just saw on the video where he mentions the stripes being custom painted.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The side stripes he never mentions. The paint on the hood however is painted, so I am assuming the side stripes are too.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Only prob is the msd coils only fit up to a 2008 and the supercharger 2010 so not sure what hes doing lol unless they are making stuff just for him. But then again he did get in hot water for saying he was putting a bully dog tuner on that truck they had to make a apology so i just wonder.

·
Registered
542 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
did anyone pay close enough attention to the rack he installed in the bed, name and company? tks
That is the Mopar system but does anyone know if that will work with the BakFlip? Obviously the cross bars for bikes etc. won't work with the cover down but they would with the cover flipped up. Will the tracks and bed separator mount with the cover closed?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts