DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone run different tire heights front and rear on a 4G 2WD? Just wondering if it causes any problems with the ABS or traction control.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I haven't done it, but I don't know why it would cause any issues. ABS has been around for a long time and people have been doing that for a long time already. For the traction control, since there's no drive train on the front of a 2wd it shouldn't cause any issues with that either. Hope that helps some...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't done it, but I don't know why it would cause any issues. ABS has been around for a long time and people have been doing that for a long time already. For the traction control, since there's no drive train on the front of a 2wd it shouldn't cause any issues with that either. Hope that helps some...
Thanks for the reply, but hoping to find someone who has tried. Some late model cars/trucks do use input from wheel sensors at all four corners for ABS and/or traction control even when the vehicle is not AWD or 4WD. I don't have tires to try and would rather not figure this out after purchasing new tires.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts