DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put a rough country 3.75" combo lift on my 2011 sport crew cab, happy with the lift but the stock rims and tires are not cutting it. I found some 18x10 moto metal m0961 with -24 offset, price was to good to pass up on. Wanting to put some 325/65/18 nitto terra grapplers on, should I expect issues with that set up or will it clear? Any and all help is much Appreciated.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Can't say for 100%, but if I had to guess I would think that you'd be good. On my 2011 I run 295 70 R18 Trail Grapplers on 18" Rockstars with a zero offset, and Bilstein shocks (+2.7" in the front). The only rub I get is on the drivers side inner fender when I turn the wheel full left and back up or go over rough terrain. There is one little nub on the drivers side only (as your looking at the wheel well right hand side toward the bottom) where this rubs, doesn't really bother me and isn't wearing on anything. With your offset and lift you might not even get that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I just ordered the tires so hopefully they will get in soon. I'll have pictures up once all is complete.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts