DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm assuming the factory one is a Tenneco/Monroe unit? Over the last 2-3mos I have noticed that I'm get a lot more road "feedback" and since I don't see any destroyed bushings etc I can only guess that the stabilizer can't handle 35s or it's blown out and I never found a speck of oil due to rain or something.

Anyhow, I'm not really interested in a double stabilizer or anything like that. I just need something good that will get me a little further down the road next time.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
34,751 Posts
King suspension makes good stuff, but its pricey. They make remote reservoir shocks too

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Bilstein B8 5100 Series Steering Stabilizers PN: 24-164870

I believe they are running $80 before discounts at summit. Rockauto has the B8 5100 duel stabilizer kit for $218.

Personally Bilstein is as good as it gets.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I worry about the charged units being hard on the steering. I tweeted Bilstein yesterday, so hopefully they will say something too.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Any update
Nothing from Bilstein US. I've been out of state visiting family and haven't had an opportunity to really dig deep. Hopefully tomorrow I can track down some answers.

Also, Summit shows that 53-264817 is the correct part number for the dual for a '16 and no singles. Any confirmation?

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got verification from Carli today that the Low mount will work with a PW, but not a High Mount because of the unique sway bar.

Luke

1 - 10 of 10 Posts