DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you had linex applied to your step bars?? Would you do it again?? I'm thinking about it. I just ordered a pair and I'm looking for opinions from you. And of course, pics would be nice :smileup: Thanks, Dave

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am planning on cleaning mine up this weekend and never thought about doing it this way. Loving the idea though. Looking forward to seeing this post progress. Hope there are some pictures out there too.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I was just recently in my local truck toy shop and they had a set of the n-fabs they were installing on a Ram 2500 4X4, that were line-x'd and they looked great. I am going to fabricate a step bar for my 1500 and have it coated. It will be a while but when I get it done Ill post some pictures.

·
Banned
885 Posts
im also hoping to do this! Its really a win win besides cost, the spray on texture gives it a sweet look, gives you color options, and protects the product! thats the way I see it lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
Looks great.
Wish I thought about that when I had my Wrangler, they typically showing pretty bad after a year lasted 2 max.
Great idea

1 - 7 of 7 Posts