DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
it's been cracked, but it is in testing, Diablo should have it out by April- June. They are VERY thorough with testing before they release it.

they do this with every platform, I waited for a few months for one form my car and have been REALLY happy with it.

just be patient it will come.

·
Registered
355 Posts
it's been cracked, but it is in testing, Diablo should have it out by April- June. They are VERY thorough with testing before they release it.

they do this with every platform, I waited for a few months for one form my car and have been REALLY happy with it.

just be patient it will come.
If you don't mind me asking, what is your source on this? We have heard dates on this every few months and nothing has come to fruition...

·
Registered
738 Posts
it's the same way the 2010's went as well. I waited for a tuner for my Challenger as they changed the gearing and wiring in the car. Took Diablo about 9 mos before a release.

But the official word was released by Diablo via Modern Mopar Magazine if I'm correct back in November. But they are going to test it before releasing it, so usually 7-9mos before it goes to market,

http://www.modernmoparmagazine.com/wp/2011/10/05/2011-tuning-cracked-protecting-it-is-the-next-step/

it is also the topic of many threads on the Diablo Sport web forum. They are working in it.

·
Registered
355 Posts
it's the same way the 2010's went as well. I waited for a tuner for my Challenger as they changed the gearing and wiring in the car. Took Diablo about 9 mos before a release.

But the official word was released by Diablo via Modern Mopar Magazine if I'm correct back in November. But they are going to test it before releasing it, so usually 7-9mos before it goes to market,

http://www.modernmoparmagazine.com/wp/2011/10/05/2011-tuning-cracked-protecting-it-is-the-next-step/

it is also the topic of many threads on the Diablo Sport web forum. They are working in it.
Thanks for the update!

·
Registered
18 Posts

I thank you as well LC Hauler I supercharged my ram but need this tune:smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
273 Posts

That just looks like more rumor mill and not an "official word"....

·
Registered
738 Posts
if you guys check out the Diablo forums you will see a multitude of posts asking for this and the Diablo team do respond with updates and info. It was also mentioned ALOT at this past years SEMA, I can't see DIablo just blowing smoke on something this big at SEMA.

It's all about patience now. Trust me I waited long enough for a 2010 programmer and was even told they weren't going to make it with the new wiring harness in the car. But I now have 1 in my car after 9mos.

in due time gang, it will come to market. It was also

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.