DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this has been going on for some time now and looking for some input. Since I bought the truck I have had my cruise work and then not work...Of course every time I go to the shop it works. Not throwing any codes, no airbag light and the horn works fine. So I had the lon/off switch on the steering wheel replaced and it is still doing the same spuratic problem.....If it doesn't come on it will sometimes work when I turn the wheel to the right, (to make a right turn) and then it will work normally. If I start the truck and while in park, press the cruise ON button it will most of the times work, ('cruise' light on the dash), but if I try to activate cruise on a straight stretch 9 times out of 10 it will not activate......till I make a right turn and try to activate it.

So could my clock spring be the issue even though I do not have horn or airbag issues or is there another possible culprit? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
UPDATE.......The dealership was finally able to get a code, (was not working when I got there). It was the Left front ABS/speed sensor. So lets hope this is the end of the cruise problems...

Cheers!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts