1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
I am assuming you don't have a 4 wheel drive

·
Registered
310 Posts
Im sure Candy08 would come pull you out, ive seen his truck in deeper then that.. That muddy stuff is making me start looking at 2012 with 4x4.. haha

·
Registered
113 Posts
Stuck

I figured we were talking about the commercial where the guy gets his Dodge and horse trailer stuck in 2/3 inches of mud on level ground. Then to show his resourcefulness he gets the horses out and uses them to pull the truck out. The funny part is that you can see the front differential, so if the guy is so good, why doesn't he put it in four wheel drive?

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Good(for nothin)year tires, same happened to me, and i have a 4x4.
The stock tires are worthless, and even worse if you have a 2x4

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
bwaaaaaa haha hehe LMAO. Sorry, had to laugh because it was you and not me. Looks like that mud was as they say slick as snot. Now that I laughed at you I am sure to get stuck also and I don't have 4WD either.

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,093 Posts
LOLOL, but seriously, I can't laugh too hard, almost happened to me. We have a lot of ruts in the parking lot at work (not paved) so when it rains nothing but mud. Thankfully there's enough gravel to get some traction as I don't have 4WD either. Cool you can laugh about it and thanks for sharing the pics!

- Cajun

·
Registered
92 Posts
A quick funny story.... my company sponsored a land rover trail ride years ago. I brought out all the giveaway stuff in my Tacoma that had a rear locker but not 4wd. Got stuck in the mud just like this.

After the holier than thou land rover guys got their big belly laugh they all got behind the truck to push me loose.

I got the last laugh.

·
Registered
74 Posts
You should try tossing some weight in the back of that thing. I was looking at buying a 2x4 R/T before I decided on the 4x4 Quad Cab.

I'm in Alberta and we get cold winters with often plenty of snow(this year has been weird, very little snow, and often above 0c).

The salesman told me I'd likely have problems getting stuck in the R/T because of the 2wd and weight of the truck.

·
Registered
184 Posts
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAH thats just awesoem right there nice work guys.... takes a lot from a man to tae a picture of his truck stuck in bubble gum lol

·
Registered
310 Posts

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,093 Posts
ok now you know I have to ask how do you know??
LOL, it does beg the question doesn't it but hopefully whatever it was it wasn't an accident.

- Cajun

·
Registered
917 Posts
I am assuming you don't have a 4 wheel drive

I have a 2wd too and sometimes I regret that, could spent another $4000 for a 4wd. too late, :LOL:.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Well, I'll tell ya, I guess. No reason to be embarrassed about it. Got stuck in my yard trying to hook up to my trailer. Very wet from lots of rain. 4WD high or low range, didn't matter. Those tires have no mud traction!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts