DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
I'm glad some folks are happy with the LSD. This guy don't care for it too much. It seems to have a mind of it's own and only work half the time :( Can't wait till gears and lockers are availible, will get a real locker asap.

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
^ I hear you on te Jeeps. My wifes dd is an '09 JK Rubi 2dr 6spd with a bb on 35s. Thats a completely different story tho. This lsd sometimes engages instantly and then again sometimes whenever it feels its ready to cooperate.

I dunno where you're gettin info but there definately aren't any gears or lockers for the 11s non standard dana ZF axles. Matter of fact I talked to Randy's R&P Thursday...again. I call them every couple months to check on availibility. To date there still isn't anything availible. For the front as far as I know it's the same 8" diff since '02. With that said you cant lock or put an lsd in the front.

Also, the Ram Runner uses the standard antispin rear limited-slip differential....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.