DODGE RAM FORUM banner

subwoofer box for 2008 ram 1500 quad cab

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  nitro1965 
#1 ·
So I am getting a 12" subwoofer for my ram but I am trying to decide on where to put it. So far I have found two options: 1. A custom box that fits in the storage space under the back seats or 2. a custom box that sits in the middle of the back directly behind the console and over the back middle seat. My only real question is that if I do the custom box under the seat will I be able to keep the seats down like usual? or will they have to be up the whole time? Also does anyone else know of any other easier places to put a sub?
Thanks

#2 ·
If you have the full bench seat you're in luck. I have a custom fiberglass box for sale that I made for my brother's truck for his birthday and he sold the truck without telling me so it's just sitting in my garage. my cell is 8172910600 and ill txt u pics of it if youd like. It goes under the seat and you won't have to mess with the seat at all. it will sit just like normal.

#3 ·
i went to hifisoundconnections and got the custom box with 2 Kicker CVT 12" subwoofers as well as a Kicker 1200 watts amp and all the wiring to install 475.00 everything at my door step . the custom carpeted box sits perfectly under the back seat and seat can be closed fully with box installed under seat . sounds awesome !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.