DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just showing off my 6000K HID's I installed in my 2010 Ram. No flickering problems or any problems at all!

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Congrats. Whose kit did you install?
http://www.hidkits.net/
You have to order a relay and error code eliminators separate for everything to work properly. Wasn’t much instruction with the kit but was fairly easy to figure out. Overall about $300 for Highs, Lows and Fogs.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
looks great with headlights and fogs done!

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
thoes look great bud but are you sure thoes are 600k cuz iv never seen 6000k that blue before

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Looks great man and ya hid i instructions are weak lol most kits come with the relay for free did they charge you extra if so thats lame.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Looks great! How did you mount the ballast? Also on what?

Agree with platinuminjected, they look more in the 7k range cause of that blue.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thoes look great bud but are you sure thoes are 600k cuz iv never seen 6000k that blue before
Yea they're 6000K but i think its just the picture making it look bluer than it really is, not as blue when riding down the road.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks great man and ya hid i instructions are weak lol most kits come with the relay for free did they charge you extra if so thats lame.
Yea they did, i thought it was pretty lame also

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks great! How did you mount the ballast? Also on what?

Agree with platinuminjected, they look more in the 7k range cause of that blue.
I used heavy duty double stick tape and zip ties and mounted them on the inside of the frame away from anything touching.

& yea, i think its just the picture that made it look that blue, not as much in person, id say its a perfect color between blue and white.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Question.... Do they mess with or flicker your tire pressure monitor? also, what watt did you go with? thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts