DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed my Bilstien 5100's on my 06 4x4. Now I'm trying to figure out what size tire I should go with. Was looking at getting a 275/65/20 just to fill the wheel well a little better. Also was looking at a 305/55/20. Not too sure what to go with. If anyone has pics with these tire sizes with a leveling kit it would be awesome! Thanks

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hers is mine leveled on 275/65R20 Toyos. I'll sell you the tires. I'm about to go a bit bigger after the body lift goes on. Toyos only have maybe a thousand miles on them.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
I'm not certain because there seems to be a lot of different results but you may have slight rubbing with the 305/55. Plus, the 275/65 is taller. If you wanna go tall and wide a 295/60 or 295/65 will actually fit but you will probably have to run 1/4" spacers on those.

What setting did you choose for your Bilsteins? Been able to test 4x4 yet to check for the infamous vibration?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got it at the highest setting, and it's perfect! I checked the 4x4 and there's a very little vibration but I think it may be because I didn't get an alignment. But it's not bad at all.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Cool. Keep us updated on your tire decision. And a pic of the new level Ram wouldn't hurt!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just ordered my Cooper Zeon LTZ's tonight in a 275/65/20. Can't wait for them to get here! Will post pics when I can figure out how to and when I get them on!!

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Great tires. You will love them. Don't forget the pics when you get them on. Can't wait to see it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts